Includes 1 day of instructor-led training in English, 6 months licence to 3 diagnostic tools (Adapter Readiness, Initiative Risk and Sponsor) from Changefirst’s innovative digital toolkit (licence renewable thereafter).
This highly interactive Change Management Fundamentals for Projects workshop, follows an action-learning format for project managers to:
- Understand the benefits and high-level process for building people-centred project plans.
- Assess and track people-change risks to add to baseline risk profiling and key midpoint metrics.
- Know how to kick-off a people-centred change project
- plan and design change plans that drive engagement and commitment
- Integrate change & project management plans and metrics.
This workshop comes with 6 months access to 3 digital tools from Changefirst’s innovative digital toolkit which will be practiced during the workshop.
Attending with a colleague?
- Receive a 10% discount when booking 2 or more spaces, use code: DISC10FUND
- If there are 6 or more from the same organisation, speak with us about running this as a closed-group training with certification.