Payment, Delivery & Refunds
Duties and Taxes:
Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine if there will be additional costs.
Regulations and Restrictions:
The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. By placing an international order (shipping outside of the United Kingdom) the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions. If product is seized and destroyed by customs, we will NOT be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds.
- Downloadable software/digital products and services are non-refundable.
- To be eligible for a return, printed items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Physical book/printed items with obvious signs of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, we highly recommend you use a traceable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance.