Includes 1 day of instructor-led training delivered digitally, in English.
This immersive, action-learning workshop focuses local planning to get ready to initiate local initiatives, drive continuous improvement and deploy central changes.
Line managers and local champions learn and immediately apply to one of their live initiatives or projects:
- An overall structure and practical steps to assess risk and plan a change that affects their people.
- Techniques to to create, tailor and share compelling change cases to create a sense of urgency among their teams.
- Ways to demonstrate effective sponsorship with their teams.
- An approach to engage teams and sustain momentum beyond early communication.
- A process to prepare the roadmap for the local deployment.
Attending with a colleague?
- Receive a 10% discount when booking 2 or more spaces, use code: DISC10INTER
- If there are 6 or more from the same organisation, speak with us about running this as a closed-group training with certification.