- Learn and immediately apply the leading, research-based PCI® methodology to a real change project / initiative.
- Licence and use our innovative, digital-first change management platform Roadmap Pro® to build actual, detailed people-centred plans in real-time for your change project / initiative.
- Practice and build confidence to work with digital tools, analytics and process templates to create key project deliverables.
- Access expert coaching; tricks, tips and execution guides from facilitators and peers
- Gain an industry recognized change management certification - certificate and social media badge.
- 3-day training programme fee including your Certification
- DIGITAL detailed - 195 page - programme workbook
- DIGITAL quick reference process guide
- 12-month licence access to the digital change management platform – Roadmap Pro® - a comprehensive digital stack including 9 x multi-lingual change tools with built-in mitigation, step-by-step planning processes, detailed pre-populated, fully editable change management plan, digital templates for deliverables, video-learning/refreshers on-demand.
Can I have a hard copy materials?
Hardcopy (printed) participant materials are available to purchase, at an additional fee. Add a big bundle to your purchase, or alternatively just add a workbook and quick reference guide. Pack fee includes postage costs (tracked and signed for) to UK, Europe, NA & Caribbean, Rest of the World.
Purchase on this shop for programmes delivered in UK/Europe and US Eastern time zones.
This program is also available regionally via our approved partners in:
Attending with a colleague?
Receive a 10% discount when booking 2 or more spaces. Use this code at check-out: DISC10CMPT
If purchasing for 6 or more from the same organisation, speak with us BEFORE BOOKING, about running this as a closed-group programme, with additional digital platform privileges for your team.
Also available inhouse with flexible delivery - virtually as an programme, and either virtually or face-to-face for intact, organisational teams. Contact us to discuss your specific requirements.